Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Artist Sandbox at the Port



As I'm slowly tidying up The Port sim over the next few months, I'm keeping aside a 8000 m² section as a public sandbox for Artist's to build and play with their ideas.

Rather than adding a new gallery to the every growing number of exhibition spaces in Second Life, I'm hoping to provide a space for people to develop ideas somewhere quietly before releasing to the public.

The plot has a prim bonus - so there's generally 5000 prims available to play with ( depending what other projects are going on in the sim ) and the land is terraformable.
The return time is set to 24 hours.
For members of the Port Community - you can keep up projects for a few days... ( but I'll delete them myself - if they've been there longer than a week )


Link to Sandbox

No comments: